Was the ball over the line?

doesn't matter..

If Sky wanted to be impartial about it then they would need to draw equal attention to the repeated and systematic fouling of our players, going unnoticed by the match officials in both legs. Aguero was hacked down in the build up to their first goal, we had blatant penalty turned down in the first leg, as well as more systematic fouling by Everton going unnoticed by the match official.

Get that sorted first Sky, you cunts.

es12bo.jpg

2ah6u0y.jpg
appreciate the detective work but it was clearly out. just enjoy it more and see it as payback for the penalties we didn't get:

raheem-sterling-manchester-city-capital-one-cup_3406869.jpg
CZwZAbdWwAMw2st.png

A question for any techno bodys asking for goaline techno on the other lines .
In the goals its just a set size rectangle to monitor the ball crossing.
On the other lines the ball could go out 100 ft up for a corner/goal kick would it even work ?

Do you know what was more sweeter? Where the ball went out of play last night was near enough the same spot where stones fouled raheem for the blatant penalty in the league match.
Ain't karma a woman.

the Sky bias reached a new level. The sterling cross, which they hijacked Pellers after the match with, was in but they ignored the evidence. Sorry but I don't know how to post tv coverage but during the game all the replays looked like the ball was out until they showed a line cam from the stand, straight down the line and it clearly shows ALL of the ball was NOT out. They only showed this once and never showed it again in any replay or discussion. I really hate Sky
Yep, bunch of pro UTD twats. All three goals were discounted, making out Everton were robbed. Then going on about video replay for ref. Utter bollocks!

doesn't matter..

If Sky wanted to be impartial about it then they would need to draw equal attention to the repeated and systematic fouling of our players, going unnoticed by the match officials in both legs. Aguero was hacked down in the build up to their first goal, we had blatant penalty turned down in the first leg, as well as more systematic fouling by Everton going unnoticed by the match official.

Get that sorted first Sky, you cunts.
Unnoticed? Referees see EXACTLY what they want to see, I'm convinced of this. A push/foul ON a City player (e, Aguero) is waved away, but a similar action BY a City player is an immediate free kick.

It happened on at least 4 occasions last night. Right at the end, Navas was kicked right in front of us, and Atkinson again waved play on, letting them build a frantic attack.

It's all too obvious. (And I'm serfectly pober as I'm typing this, with my blue-tinted glasses around somewhere, but I've forgotten where I put them.)

Unnoticed? Referees see EXACTLY what they want to see, I'm convinced of this. A push/foul ON a City player (e, Aguero) is waved away, but a similar action BY a City player is an immediate free kick.

It happened on at least 4 occasions last night. Right at the end, Navas was kicked right in front of us, and Atkinson again waved play on, letting them build a frantic attack.

It's all too obvious. (And I'm serfectly pober as I'm typing this, with my blue-tinted glasses around somewhere, but I've forgotten where I put them.)
I didn't see that one clearly at the game, but by fuck it was obvious on telly, and from memory, but i could be wrong, the ref should have seen it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.