Was the ball over the line?

Wow Sky really are trying to take the gloss off our win ain't they?

They now have a piece on the website bringing all 3 goals into question pmsl.

of course Evertons first is absolutely fine despite the obvious foul on Kun.

I think it probably was out but not to the extent Martinez and the press are calling it a diabolical decision.

They're running a story on their site about whether our other goals should have stood now. Christ. Where is the balance? What about the first leg? What about their first goal last night? Jokers. They hate us. Wankers.

Fuck them! The history books will show we won and made the final nobody will remember how in a few months. Let's hope we win the domestic treble then they will really have something to fucking whine about!

So good being in Qatar. Not seen anything on Sky. It's remarkably calming.

I refuse to have the Rag/ Dipper loving bollocks. I watch it at the pub if I'm bothered. I have a fantasy that Utd, Pool and Arse all get relegated in the same season. I'd travel to their studios just to watch the sea of blood from slashed wrists seeping out from under their doors.

Look, if they can argue that it is not a goal if only 99.9% of the ball is over the goal line, then I'm ok with that call last night.

It was out, but thats life. As Pellegrini recently stated, we train to carry on until the whistle in training, and the coaches actually intentionally make bad calls to focus the players on playing football. You can't realy on the referee. Otherwise we'd be top of the league and have been playing a second string in last nights second leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.