Was the ball over the line?

dont remember there being this much fuss being made when spuds scored that goal at the swamp, the one where the ball almost touched the bottom of the net it was that far over the line, think it was mendez who "didnt score it", strange that!!

that's true but like that goal its a goal and you move on why keep on moaning about it nobody can change the result it stands. just like the pen sterling should have had in that same corner of the box a week ago we moved on yes its a pen and yes the result was 0.0 a good result for everton and the rest of the top 4 but city just moved on

Everton press conference and he has confirmed he will be speaking to Mike Riley over the refereeing performance on Wednesday. Let's hope he also mentions the 2 previous games but I won't hold my breath !!
I agree with Martinez that it was shocking. Fouls on Navas and Aguero missed, timewasting from the 4th minute that wasn't clamped down on. Fouls on our players that warranted yellow cards that weren't shown on at least two occasions. They should have a lot to speak about.
You're quite a dry f*cker at times Prestwich. Raise my glass to you.
post-18170-Leonardo-Dicaprio-raising-glas-Glmc.gif

would there be as much media coverage if we had conceded this goal ? Very much doubt it , and it would have been considered justice for poor likkle downtrodden blue dippers / peoples club , against big bad oily city. Well f*ck 'em , hotel booked , i am going to Wembley again

I'm beginning to think that it only went over the line when KdB scored. In the absence of any 'along the goal line views' I'm happy with the refereeing outcome!

Wonder if it'll come back and bite our arses at Villa Park tomorrow?

Does anybody ( martinez and everton fans excepted ) give a f*ck ?

The goal was given , and that is what matters !

Moan on and f*ck off Martinez because your days are numbered .

Just seen the latest interview with that oily, snivelling rat bastard shithouse of a manager Everton have got. I truly hate this twat and I hope disaster befalls him. He just cannot find it within his bitter little Iberian pea brain to accept that Everton got away with it on more than one occasion with us when it comes to refereeing decisions. He should fuck off back to some shit kicker Spanish 3rd Division Club where the garlick breathed son of a waiter belongs. There, I feel better now.

saban.0.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.