Was the ball over the line?

Suffering sukkotash, this thread is crazy.

twilight-zone-intro-1-o.gif

Satellites, that have cameras that can pick out the twitch of a mouse whisker in high definition from 50 miles up, in geo-stationary orbit above the lines on the pitch. That should do it.
I dont actuality believe that these camerascctv are much cop judging by bombs going a stay planes going missing and villains going unidentified

Everton press conference and he has confirmed he will be speaking to Mike Riley over the refereeing performance on Wednesday. Let's hope he also mentions the 2 previous games but I won't hold my breath !!

Everton press conference and he has confirmed he will be speaking to Mike Riley over the refereeing performance on Wednesday. Let's hope he also mentions the 2 previous games but I won't hold my breath !!

I wonder what he might ask him that RIley can actually explain in words of one syllable.
It's just like every marginal offside decision in terms of speed/visibility, except further away from the linesman.
Will he ask how McCarthy and Funes Mori got away without even giving freekicks away?

Everton press conference and he has confirmed he will be speaking to Mike Riley over the refereeing performance on Wednesday.
I agree with Martinez that it was shocking. Fouls on Navas and Aguero missed, timewasting from the 4th minute that wasn't clamped down on. Fouls on our players that warranted yellow cards that weren't shown on at least two occasions. They should have a lot to speak about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.