Was the ball over the line?

lmUk3yR.gif

JS81319308.jpg

I think that the blurry part of the ball wasn't entirely over the line to be fair.

Only reason that the ball went out was sterling didn't want to invite another tackle from stones

One thing I learned from this that I should have known is the whole of the ball needs to be out not just the bit of the ball that touches the ground. How many times have we seen throw ins in particular blown up when the part of the ball that touches the ground is a cm over the line. In terms of Wednesday's incident, Martinez is not doing himself any favours and it's not just our fans that are seeing him for what he is. To think I used to quite like him the cheating swine.

One thing I learned from this that I should have known is the whole of the ball needs to be out not just the bit of the ball that touches the ground. How many times have we seen throw ins in particular blown up when the part of the ball that touches the ground is a cm over the line. In terms of Wednesday's incident, Martinez is not doing himself any favours and it's not just our fans that are seeing him for what he is. To think I used to quite like him the cheating swine.
Did he mention that the referee was very mature for not giving a decision that he didn't see?

Did he mention that the referee was very mature for not giving a decision that he didn't see?
I think he missed that out. I do like the way that Pellers has played this though. On the one hand 'we are not a club that talks about this' and on the other ' 2 penalties not given and an offside goal' so he is making his point quite strongly whilst reminding everyone what an honourable club we are. He certainly hasn't let Martinez get away with his deluded whinging and moaning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.