Was this our strongest team?

Firstly i hate the 4-2-3-1 formation it produced some astonishingly boring early 90's Arsenal crap at times.
Secondly i would say the team that's been starting most prem games is considered are strongest side and unfortunately for all you lads that absolutly cream your pants over a pointless sliding tackle and stupid overhead clearances that go straight back to the opposition that team has rarely included De Jong

kokoboy said:
de niro said:
bluebannana said:
I think with milner in it would be our strongest team

This.
It's really strongest 13 if you consider kun and jimmy in for balo and nasri, can't split that lot.

aguero over balo?ah ah ah,just because he scored yesterday?it's not like he came in and did some type of incredible wonder goal,he did the easiest type of goal possible,the goal should have been awarded to yaya toure lol.c'mon,be serious

Would you rather have a Range Rover or a Ferrari? Ferrari would be pretty useless across a muddy field, Range Rover miles behind on track.

Horses for courses

daveduke67 said:
kokoboy said:
de niro said:
This.
It's really strongest 13 if you consider kun and jimmy in for balo and nasri, can't split that lot.

aguero over balo?ah ah ah,just because he scored yesterday?it's not like he came in and did some type of incredible wonder goal,he did the easiest type of goal possible,the goal should have been awarded to yaya toure lol.c'mon,be serious
Would you rather have a Range Rover or a Ferrari? Ferrari would be pretty useless across a muddy field, Range Rover miles behind on track.

Horses for courses
As a lone striker? Balotelli no question. He's the only one that can really play as one effectively.

Aguero has never really been a lone striker. At Athletico, he never looked as good when Forlan wasn't playing.

I would have to agree actually with Milner for Nasri. De jong is useful for breaking up the attacks though which allows us to press more, we need some negative else we'd be caught on the break every time.[/quote]

On point mate

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

De Jong Barry

Silva Toure Balotelli

Aguero

Pants, Kolarov, Kolo, Zabs, Milner, Nasri, Dzeko

Our strongest line up I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.