Was this the story pulled earlier? Mancini V Tevez {merged}

What City need to be doing is find out who i speaking to the press and sort them out.

That is if the stories are true and not being made up by the media -

They wouldn't do that now would they ????

ssg2 said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
You are a Rag and a wum the last thing you want to do is anything constructive, that's for sure. Don't try to sound all ''voice of reason''!
Thats right we are all cnuts and its all a big wum.

Missing the point old son I haven't said it didn't happen and in all honesty don't care if it did. Grown-ups fall-out say what they feel they need say and move on,it's called a difference in opinion. It's what adults do, in honesty I'm happy to see passion from the player(s) and manager. Their objective after all is the same, to win and to-date it appears to be working.

My objection is simple it's against YOU posting with no other intention than to stir the sh1t.

Re: Was this the story pulled earlier?

rassclot said:
"it is understood..." nuff said. no relevant quotes & no evidence. just typical ladyboy bullshit making a sensational exclusive out of a rumour he probably overheard while having a piss after the game.[/quote

jog on mouthy

Thaksins Love Child said:
Don't reall have anything to add regarding these reports. All I will say is that for the last 15 mins of the first half and most of the second Tevez was not himself, there were threads about it on Sunday. He seemed pissed off and spent most of the last hour walking about, most unlike him. Could be nothing but I suspect is related.
There was an incident in the first half where he picked up the ball on the edge of the Newcastle box and held on to it, as he always does, despite the attention of four barcode defenders but was looking for support. No one (Milner, Barry, Yaya or Silva) came anywhere near and eventually he was forced to give away a throw. He then belted the ball against the advertising board in frustration.

Now if that was me, I'd certainly have had something to say at half-time and I'd be telling my manager and team-mates in no uncertain terms what I thought. I suspect these things happen all the time in dressing rooms and once the heat dies down, they get forgotten. But Tevez is 100% right on this - a lone striker relies totally on support from midfield getting forward quickly and that isn't happening at the moment.

Tevez then followed the manager out of the dressing room before the two resolved the issue amicably in the Italian's office

Any guesses how?

I think Mancini gave this to Tevez

123wi.jpg

Me thinks that the odd bust up is right and proper in any dressing room at half time, and it was clear for all to see that Tevez was, indeed, wound up tight in the first half (he kicked the ball in frustration at the advertisning hording right in front of us) so its to be expected.

He is our captain and i'm sure he would have felt like he could say what he wants to the players, but Mancini is manager and its his decision about what to say and how to play.

I'm sure both Tevez and Mancini as players at other clubs witnessed this sort of thing, and to be fair Tevez played much better second half, although he did pass to Silva when a shot would have been better, but he did shoot when passes could have been better at other times.

I will not criticise either Mancini or Tevez they are big boys and know whats at stake, it shows they both care and we did win from a position where i thought we would'nt, and city of old would have lost.

This is all part of the development of the team and teh winning mentality.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Don't reall have anything to add regarding these reports. All I will say is that for the last 15 mins of the first half and most of the second Tevez was not himself, there were threads about it on Sunday. He seemed pissed off and spent most of the last hour walking about, most unlike him. Could be nothing but I suspect is related.
There was an incident in the first half where he picked up the ball on the edge of the Newcastle box and held on to it, as he always does, despite the attention of four barcode defenders but was looking for support. No one (Milner, Barry, Yaya or Silva) came anywhere near and eventually he was forced to give away a throw. He then belted the ball against the advertising board in frustration.

Now if that was me, I'd certainly have had something to say at half-time and I'd be telling my manager and team-mates in no uncertain terms what I thought. I suspect these things happen all the time in dressing rooms and once the heat dies down, they get forgotten. But Tevez is 100% right on this - a lone striker relies totally on support from midfield getting forward quickly and that isn't happening at the moment.

Yeah, that incident encapsulated the frustration that was growing with Tevez. He was working his arse off, as per usual, but with Johnson on the bench, and Milner having an off day, the support was non-existant. I'm not happy that he wasn't getting the supoort he needed, but his reaction at least shows he's gives a crap, something we've not always been able to say about City "superstars".

Damocles said:
Funny really, Tevez is acting like a young Mancini.

But the major difference being that the young Mancini used to act like an assistant manager since he was 21 ;)

Prestwich_Blue said:

I think Apache's off pitch goal celebration with the subs bench is very significant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.