Was this the story pulled earlier? Mancini V Tevez {merged}

Lancet Fluke said:
BillyShears said:
That's because you expect footballers to behave like robots, and are blindly loyal to your club. Totally understandable.

He did say he didn't mind players chatting about it or talking about it, just that they shouldn't go to the press with stuff. Do you really think it is expecting players to behave like robots and to be blindly loyal to expect them not to go to the press with shit from the dressing room?

I believe that some clubs foster an environment where problems are dealt with internally, and some clubs don't. That's why some clubs seemingly can go years without even a hint of dressing room disharmony, and others can't even go a week without another "XXX XXXX has a bust up with the manager" headline in a tabloid.

Tevez is a great player no doubt, he scores goals runs his arse off for the team. But others have done that in the past. What makes him special is who he left to come to us.

I just have the feeling that he knows the currency he has for ditching United and thinks he is bigger than the club. I also think that while he is professional he is volatile. He also strikes me as not being the sharpest tool in the box. Like Robinho he always has plenty to say to the media. Unlike him he puts in 100% every time he walks on the pitch. Mancini knew that Tevez is an emotional guy and made him captain when there were more suitable candidates. Possibly a move to keep Carlos happy. It will not be sustainable. He will fall out with Mancini, sooner or later, and he will be gone. Cue uproar on this site and the inevitable calls for the manager's head.

For me Kompany and de Jong(despite the recent furore about a perfectly good tackle), Boyata, Silva, Boateng, Kolarov and AJ will be more important in the long term to bringing success to City.

The whole Tevez/Mancini thing doesn't bother me that much if I am honest. Fall outs happen, and in a way I like it. It shows a bit of spirit and a desire to get to be the best.

What does piss me off though is the thought that some bastard leaked it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.