Waspi Women

flook

Well yes according to Parliamentary legislation they have. Barbara Castle was the labour politician who lobbied for the change in law.
If individual women did not benefit from this legislation then they should have sued their employers.
Yes according to parliamentary law, can't argue with that. We could ask some of the Beeb female employees their thoughts on that given the number of stories from that organisation alone which have broken over the past 12 months, that might give a better perspective on reality.

The courts decision, whilst not a surprise, is disappointing and, I suspect, made with one eye on the economic impact reversing the decision would have had, particularly the state we're in as a nation at the present time.

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
Yes according to parliamentary law, can't argue with that. We could ask some of the Beeb female employees their thoughts on that given the number of stories from that organisation alone which have broken over the past 12 months, that might give a better perspective on reality.

The courts decision, whilst not a surprise, is disappointing and, I suspect, made with one eye on the economic impact reversing the decision would have had, particularly the state we're in as a nation at the present time.
Equal pay and equal state pensions for both sexes.
Nothing disappointing or controversial about that.
They have had 25 years to get used to the fact they would not get a state pension at 60 years old.
Plenty of time to adjust and plan for a later retirement
As I said previously equality works both ways, not just for women.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.