Watch WC Presentation Live

The list for 2022 is an absolute joke theres no way the yanks, japan or Korea should even be considered for it given how recently they have hosted it.

alera said:
Guranteed every game would be a sell out even the pub sides because its our national game and people will watch anything football related over here.
Really? I went to several games in Euro 96 that weren't even close to being sold out.

all sounding pretty positive as far as sky news are reporting. plenty of city mentions in our presentation though which was good to hear.

jay_mcfc said:
All the rumours are it is Spain/Portugal that has won. I've just had a big ten on

I was given a tip for Spain.

I personally think Russia.

Hope both are wide of the mark.

Really? I went to several games in Euro 96 that weren't even close to being sold out.

Attendances have gone through the roof since then and this is the world cup the biggest sporting event in the world not a tin pot european cup.

Rumour has it that it's so close that it has gone to an extra vote.

If we don't get it now, it will be a very long time before we do again. Come on England!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.