Watch WC Presentation Live

Rumour has it that it's so close that it has gone to an extra vote.

If thats true we definately wont get. Blatter has made it clear he hates england. He hates the english, he hates english football. He gets the deciding vote and the bribes he got from Russia dictates he votes for them.

alera said:
Rumour has it that it's so close that it has gone to an extra vote.

If thats true we definately wont get. Blatter has made it clear he hates england. He hates the english, he hates english football. He gets the deciding vote and the bribes he got from Russia dictates he votes for them.

Depends who is in the 3rd round vote off. If it's us against Spain/Portugal i fancy our chances, against Russia then we are done for.

God, this is taking forever, these things never happen on time. If they run a highlights package of each bid before announcing the winner, I'll go mad.

C'mon announce it. I'm bursting for a shit, but there's no paper, and by the time I go out and buy it, I'll miss it.

Does anyone know when it will be announced?

And if it will be on the same streams as the presentations were on earlier?

Unknown_Genius said:
C'mon announce it. I'm bursting for a shit, but there's no paper, and by the time I go out and buy it, I'll miss it.

I'm sorted. We get a free paper delivered on Thursday...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Unknown_Genius said:

HA HA, you not got a copy of the Sun handy

Unfortunatly not. These kind of things always take forever.

I have a funny feeling Spain-Portugal will get it.

The sheikh bought it a couple of years ago, it's in the bag, I'm dining out on my winnings tonight. Some woman just told all the suits to sit the Fcuk down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.