Watch WC Presentation Live

niall_mcfc said:
Haha all the work they put into and the bbc fucked it up for them

Not really.

If they are corrupt then they need outing. Free press and democracy and I wouldn't stop that just to arse lick these cunts.

SWP's back said:
gio's side step said:
Not really. Its fucking hilarious. Perhaps no Sir Becks then!

Yeah well funny. Like aids.

Get a fucking grip. Comparing some neo liberal coroporate shit which has fuck all to do with football and real hard working people to aids?

We are better off without a tournament associated with those corrupt twats

The bookies online wouldnt let me do a double on Russia and Qatar bastards but I ended up doing both as a single bet so 1 up with the rumours that Qatar got 2022. I would guess England would have a great chance in 2026 if they put in a bid to host it would 60 years since the last time you hosted it and will more than likely be favourites to get it then. A bit gutted you didnt get it. The best facilities be it training and stadiums it just shows how bent FIFA are.

Some very big payments are in the post.

Oh next one Quatar..the country who have never qualified before...theyll go out 1st round then and the stadiums will be empty as well as 35 degrees in the shade.
great!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.