Watch WC Presentation Live

The country described in leaked diplomatic cables as being so corrupt that it's practically a mafia state wins bid from another organisation known to be corrupt. How the fuck did that happen then?

SWP's back said:
niall_mcfc said:
Haha all the work they put into and the bbc fucked it up for them

Not really.

If they are corrupt then they need outing. Free press and democracy and I wouldn't stop that just to arse lick these *****.

You know its really gonna kick off now though. All the papers will have stories that they wouldnt release if we won the world cup.
This will end in us never having a WC ever again but the press and media of England will try to fuck FIFA to death

cookster said:
niall_mcfc said:
Haha all the work they put into and the bbc fucked it up for them

Nowt to do with BBC. Corruption is rife in FIFA!

Spot on. Most of Russia's votes were bought and paid for. Bent cunts the lot of them.
Wouldn't be surprised to see a few of them holidaying on a certain Russians yacht in the coming months.

unbelievable, i think it will be a worse world cup than south africa, that absolute horrible little twat blatter took absolute delight in all this, abramovich on stage too, hopefully the media will expose this sham that is fifa, most corrupt organisation in the world?

leighton said:
I would guess England would have a great chance in 2026 if they put in a bid to host it would 60 years since the last time you hosted it and will more than likely be favourites to get it then.
Name your price because I can guarantee that we won't get it in 2026.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.