Watch WC Presentation Live

Russia and Qatar after Brazil and South Africa.

I'm all for spreading the wealth but that is just crazy. Qatar has never even qualified for a world cup, why have they any right at all to host it? And to think of the heat!

England only hosting the world cup once in 100 years and it's going to be at least 60 since the last one by 2026 is a shambles. As a country we've contributed more to football than any other, we have the stadiums, the facilities the transport the hotels etc. It is outrageous but since Sepp Blatter has been in power he's never done anything for English football.

The problem is we are to Honest! as a country...........we need some shady characters involved in the world cup bid

Pigeonho said:
Mark Saggers is making a fool out of himself.

The last time I checked its called the 'World' Cup. 'Qatar isn't a footballing place', says Mark Saggers. As I say, its the 'World' Cup, therefore it should be spread around the world. I would have liked Australia to get the 2022 one, as by that time my bin lids will be all grown up and I might have had a little trip over there.

All this 'we should have got it' bollocks from Saggers is pretty disgusting though, in my opinion.

I disagree.

Simple its bent...........expell Abramovich from the UK now.

Forget supporting all other nations and invest everthing in our own country and I suggest any England fans boycott the UEFA/FIFA games, the only way to show how we really feel.

Niall quinn says other forses at play ie Cash ot bent members of FIFA

Don't worry everyone, when it come$ to ho$ting the World Cup in 2018 and 2022 the be$t bid$ won, FIFA promi$e that.

Qatar will be spectacularly shit. I'm gobsmacked at FIFA's stupidity. I knew they were idiots but I gave them a bit more credit than that.

We already have everything needed to host a world cup today, that is our fault in this process.

craigsteel said:
Simple its bent...........expell Abramovich from the UK now.

Forget supporting all other nations and invest everthing in our own country and I suggest any England fans boycott the UEFA/FIFA games, the only way to show how we really feel.

Niall quinn says other forses at play ie Cash ot bent members of FIFA

Or get him on board for the next time we bid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.