Watch WC Presentation Live

dell74 said:
I'm ok with Ivan but Qatar wtf sort of legacy do they need. Who's going to use the the fkin stadiums ? Sick that we didn't get it but life moves on.

Were you watching? The stadiums are going to be dismantled after its finished, and the parts sent to African countries.

Unknown_Genius said:
dell74 said:
I'm ok with Ivan but Qatar wtf sort of legacy do they need. Who's going to use the the fkin stadiums ? Sick that we didn't get it but life moves on.

Were you watching? The stadiums are going to be dismantled after its finished, and the parts sent to African countries.

And the average daily temperature in the summer months is about 35 degrees, it will be an awful tournament

Oil you need to know about FIFA is how they oilways play fair. Footballing legacys aside we oil have to remember to continue to support England and be proud of our lads over there, they've done there best, there's oilways next time.

Why do you think the FA fought hard to stop teams playing in Europe in the 50s as they knew the power of uefa and FIFA would eventually dwarf the FA, what you have seen today has nothing to do with panorama or any investigation by the papers but FIFA putting the English FA in there place once again, I don't expect to see a world cup take place in this country again, even if the likes of blatter and platini died in a plane crash tonight it will not happen ever

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Breaking News:

England to bid for the 2034 World Cup:

Bidding team in place already:

Harry Redknapp
Slur Alcy Fergusons guilty son
Sam 'take it on the chin of fergie' Allardyce
John Higgins
Audley Harrison
Tiger Woods

I reckon we will walk it.

Redknapp would have died of some twitch related illness by then, or in prison.

While you have 22 gangsters with the power to make billion pound decisions, FIFA will always be corrupt. Perhaps if it was decided the coaches and club captains of the top 400 clubs in each confederation had a vote then England just might get a future world cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.