Watch WC Presentation Live

greenie said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Were you watching? The stadiums are going to be dismantled after its finished, and the parts sent to African countries.

And the average daily temperature in the summer months is about 35 degrees, it will be an awful tournament

Its normal for it to reach 48c

gio's side step said:
SWP's back said:
You keep telling yourself that.

What's fucking hilarious is the little pissy pots pissing in their pants as a result of this, and as a result of the panorama programme on Monday. FIFA has been shown on MANY previous ocassions to be corrupt. Jennings has demonstrated this for over 10 years. And the same goes with the IOC. It's only because of sentimental nationlism generated by the right wing press which has created a platform for such nonsense expressed over the past few days.

Can you say anything without using terms such as "neo liberal", "right wing press" etc etc. We get it. You like to make things political and you have a bunker in your garden for the coing revolution followed by a trek to the lakes where you have a cave full of tinned goods.

Great, fucking marvelous.

I am not brain washed, I am not influenced by right wing media, I am not neo-con or neo-lib. I just fancied watching a world cup with my pop whilst he is still on the mortal coil in my home country. I, like many on here are disappointed and making a comment such as:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

just makes you look a pillock.

But you're cool. You know how the world works. We are brainless sheep. Whoopie fucking dooooooo, now go and enjoy the fact that you don't have to put up with the Mail & Sky repeating the headlines. But be a dear and stop making it clear how much you delight in it.

Unless you want to tell me something you are hoping for, or looking forward to, and I shall enure I am there to rub it in when it doesn't go to plan. Maybe asking a nice lady out or a recent job interview?

Halfpenny said:
Two things Russia and Qatar have in common: Oil, and very wealthy businessmen.
And City have that in common too.

Yet why are we treated differently?

Dubai Blue said:
Qatar will be spectacularly shit. I'm gobsmacked at FIFA's stupidity. I knew they were idiots but I gave them a bit more credit than that.

Been through Doha Airport in Qatar a few times and I have never felt heat and humidity like that. Knackered and sweating like a scouser in Curry's after 100 yards from plane to terminal.

The average high during July is fucking 46C / 115F.

Well done FIFA but even all Qatar's money cannot change the weather

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Did anyone else hear Blatter say China invented football????

I swear I heard something said like that

I heard him, I started a thread on it but judging by the replies(non) no one else did.

mcmanus said:
Dubai Blue said:
Qatar will be spectacularly shit. I'm gobsmacked at FIFA's stupidity. I knew they were idiots but I gave them a bit more credit than that.

Been through Doha Airport in Qatar a few times and I have never felt heat and humidity like that. Knackered and sweating like a scouser in Curry's after 100 yards from plane to terminal.

The average high during July is fucking 46C / 115F.

Well done FIFA but even all Qatar's money cannot change the weather

Air conditioned stadiums though apparently. They'll have to relax the drinking laws though, can't see there being many travelling fans looking for a sober 4 weeks.

strongbowholic said:
Halfpenny said:
Two things Russia and Qatar have in common: Oil, and very wealthy businessmen.
And City have that in common too.

Yet why are we treated differently?
Because we will stop short of giving backhanders to Twatter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.