Watching City whilst on Holiday experiences

I was in Zante when it was Svens first game in charge - away to West Ham. We won 2-0 bianchi and geovanni. What a night that was!

i was on a beach in The Gambia for the Man U vs. Blackburn (2 - 3)

i was so happy i ran into the sea laughing

Last year was the first time I saw City snide shirts being widely touted in Turkey, some interesting designs though......

I remember watching us lose 2-0 to United in 2005,in a bar in Hua Hin Thailand, when Richard Dunne won the game for them almost single handedly.

Much to my shame I stormed out of the bar, had a blazing row with my then missus, followed by staying out on my own getting absolutely wasted. I cringe at what an idiot I was that night.

Watched the sick swan in the bar on the complex where we have our apartment in Turkey. The owner is a big PNE fan and I was the only Blue in there. A Family of Rag's where sat at the table opposite and when the sixth one went in and I was screaming the place down the fat mother in the broadest Cockney accent told me to shut the Fack Up. Priceless, I commented on her broad Manchester accent whilst her equally Raggy husband was as timid as a mouse as I went on about us giving them a football lesson al la Rooney.

Watched the 4-2 Arsenal game in Portugal a couple of years back in a place called Scooby's. Highly recommend that place if you're over there. Full of cockney rags and a few arsenal fans (who were sound enough - the arse fans, not the rags). When Ade ran the length of the pitch I couldn't help but top bombing in the pool. Rag twats.

Watched us get hammered 6-0 by Chelsea under Hughes in Tunisia.

Although if memory serves right Liverpool spanked the scum 4-1 at the swamp the same weekend which eased the pain a tiny bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.