Watching City whilst on Holiday experiences

I watched the first premier league game of the season versus l/pool while I was in isle of wight with the missus,the pub was full of Chelsea fans and just cockney sounding geezers and then all of a sudden when the blues scored I heard what was unmistakenly the mancunian accent of a young lady and her fella,they were from Middleton!!
Goes without sayin we sat together for the rest of the game and celebrated until they threw us out in typical mancunian style but obviously the way only us blues can!!
I remember sayin to that kid then -were in for some exiting time-he's name was lee-don't know wether your on here or not mate!

Best ever - May 13th 2012, Kenna's Bar, Sa Coma, Majorca. Even the neutrals went crackers when Aguero scored. Extra special memories, utter emptiness to outrageous happiness in 2 minutes! Still can't believe what happened!! Need to go back and pinch myself.....

The four nil defeat at Wigan is the only City game I've ever watched on my holidays.

We all left the beach in Zante to watch it at the hotel.

Shit idea and shit match, think we were 2 nil down inside 3 minutes.

A few years ago, managed to time our holiday with a city V united derby. went passed the pub (with the mrs), and had no intention of going in, until i saw all the red shirts (cockneys. brummies, jocks - you name it, no mancs). couldn't resist going in, with my city shirt on and jumping up when we scored, giovanni if i remember right

I was vacationing in the island of Sao Miguel in the Azores over the last 2 weeks. Managed to catch City vs Besiktas while at a dinner with a group. Not many paying much attention to the game but I was quite pleased.

img20120720221935.jpg

Got back from a fortnight in Sa Coma a couple of weeks ago and spent quite a bit of time in Kenna's bar. It is owned and run by the family of ex Blackburn player Geoff Kenna<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:40 pm --<br /><br />Watched Bolton 0 City 1 in Cala D'or when Kennedy scored a screamer.

Also Palace 1 City 2 in Prague when Anelka scored both

Watched the Charity Sheild last year in a bar in Greece. The barman was a PAOK fan and he hated United. Unfortunately there was a group of slappers who 'supported' United there and one daft **** from Yorkshire who kept telling me he was 'more of a rugby fan'. Didn't fucking shut up for 90 minutes.

Blue Punter said:
Watched us beat Spurs 4-3 in the Cup (from 3-0 down with 10 men) in an Irish bar in Prague. It was rammed out with Spuds fans. Never seen a place empty so quick at FT.

Watched this in Playa De Las Americas (or whatever it is called).

Frendlies last year in Turkey.
Sunderland away (Bent last min pen) in Kou Samui.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.