Watching City whilst on Holiday experiences

Hart of the Matter

About to jet off to Turkey next week so will have to find a bar to watch CS against Chelsea. Had to do same last year and sat in Bar full of United fans. Was givin it large at half time but looked a right dick at the end. Got loads of stick till I realised none were from Manchester. One even said from South Manchester (Chester) YCNMIU

Watched the old Trafford humiliation derby last year in a bar in Malia Crete.
A few locals and the bar staff taking the piss out of the rags was funny as was watching my wife,who is also a rag sink further and further into her seat as goal after goal rained in.
Delicious.
What was almost as amusing was the constant reruns of the game in the bar for a few days afterwards and my missus asking me if im ever going to get bored watching it ! :-D

The 1-6 massacre last yr at the pirates bar, Corfu, the greatest match i have ever seen whilst away on holiday. The lack of red shirts for the next week was joyous

Watched the Spurs 3-2 game in Tenerife in Jan with loads of rags had loads of banter especially when we got the late penalty, after the match I nipped into a supermarket and came back with a load of babies dummies and gave them to them, fair play they took it in good spirits but then I had to watch them beat Arsenal, que 5 mins later the fuckers nipped out and bought some for us.

Watched us beat Spurs 4-3 in the Cup (from 3-0 down with 10 men) in an Irish bar in Prague. It was rammed out with Spuds fans. Never seen a place empty so quick at FT.

Watched the 4-3 derby loss to utd in the Kings Head, Santa Monica, CA. Was a 5.30am kick off and it was rammed full of fake utd fans with just 3 City fans.
Also watched games in Singapore & Australia.

Watched Mitjylland in Turkey a few years back, I was the only blue in the place and went mental when Evans scored. As I was the only person screaming outside the bar loads of people were coming out of the shops to see what the fuck was going on.

The best feeling of that holiday though was outside the same bar when a rag walked past with his Mrs as SSN was on and the rolling yellow bar was saying

'Spurs have accepted a bid of 30m+ for Dimitar Berbatov from Manchester.....'

You should have seen his face when our name popped up and not theirs, never seen such a fat bastard smiley face drop so quickly!

Saw our first 2 pre-season matches in bars in Porto last week. How times change ey?

Watched the spurs match when Dzeko got 4 in the middle of Dodoma, looked for the poshest hotel around (not high standards) so that I would be guaranteed no power cuts for the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.