"Watching Football Is Not A Crime" - Etihad, Thurs 7.30pm

Re: Watching Football Is Not A Crime, Manchester at the Etihad

Balti said:
can I bring my dog back in now?

Depends, has it finished the cig yet?
2210471318_7c2d1af3ce_z.jpg

Give Carlos another chance....please!....<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/colinjohnrudd?feature=mhee#p/u/0/yDu8EBp9R-4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/colinjohnru ... Du8EBp9R-4</a>

May I just say, what a fantastic advert for the FSF this is.

Congratulations for all the effort you've put in taking this issue from angry rambling on a forum to a proper open debate with the relevant people.

Steviesleftpeg said:

Congratulations for all the effort you've put in taking this issue from angry rambling on a forum to a proper open debate with the relevant people.

Thank you for your kind words and as you say, it is an ideal opportunity for supporters, not just from your club, but from all over the North West to bring their concerns to the people with responsibility for policing and stewarding on a match day.

Given the lengths of threads on this board on these issues, and the obvious strength of feeling I'm fully expecting a huge contingent from Bluemoon to be in attendance.

The FSF said:
Steviesleftpeg said:

Thank you for your kind words and as you say, it is an ideal opportunity for supporters, not just from your club, but from all over the North West to bring their concerns to the people with responsibility for policing and stewarding on a match day.

Given the lengths of threads on this board on these issues, and the obvious strength of feeling I'm fully expecting a huge contingent from Bluemoon to be in attendance.

They'll all leave five minutes before the end though....

law74 said:
I would have loved to be able to attend this and ask why we cannot create smoking areas for level one at different parts of the ground (similar to those at many other grounds like Derby County) to stop the hand wringing posts on here once a month about smoking in the bogs.

I bet those same people smoking in the bogs don't try it on at the Airport on their way to Benidorm, yet they think it's alright to take the piss out of the club/fellow fans at the match.

Boo hoo they can't smoke for two hours, must be hell on earth.

Tried to register as a member of the F.S.F so as I can attend on thursday night,but it wasn,t letting me.Has anyone else been having problems cos I really want to attend thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.