Watching With or Without "Crowd Noise"

All things considered under the circumstances, I like the virtual crowd & noise for broadcasts - night & day difference with emptiness & virtually no sound

I also suspect there will be improvements going forward with the technology

Definitely crowd noise for me. Anyone know why the accuracy seems better in some games than others? The Spurs game on Friday seemed pretty much spot on but Villa for example was pretty awful.

I heard plenty of blue moon and come on city but no arsenal chants so I suspect different broadcasters got different things. It was better than silence but always felt fake

Definitely crowd noise for me. Anyone know why the accuracy seems better in some games than others? The Spurs game on Friday seemed pretty much spot on but Villa for example was pretty awful.
Villa was the first game and was definitely ropey but already seems to be improving. It was the same with the Bundesliga coverage.

As someone said earlier it's like canned laughter on the comedy shows. There are too many times when it's off and to be honest when they have to try too hard to add to the experience it's an open declaration that the experience is actually rubbish. Those that like it will obviously be looking forward to the boosted crowd noise feature when fans do go back. Ridiculous. You could mod something in FIFA or PES and get better

Surely the home team should be allowed to produce favourable crowd noise over the loudspeakers to compensate for the lack of home support.
The players aren't hearing it only TV viewers.

I prefer it on, though I might watch our game against liverpool with it off, as all we'll here will be ynwa. Interesting watching spurs v united, that there were very few united songs, as most of them aren't broadcastable, ours seemed to have the biggest variety so far in the games I've had it on for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.