Watching With or Without "Crowd Noise"

If you do the crowd noise correctly have a button for all incidents happening on the pitch then have like a football expert DJ who knows when to press the button!

No crowd noise for me, I hates the German one and ours is similar, droning on repeat in the background. It's good to hear the managers and players, no more gimmicks.

Watford manager doesn’t know it’s not piped through the stadium as he was slagging it off and saying he won’t allow it at Watford. Ffs.

At least I’ve got the excuse of not being a football manager and being a dope to fall back on.

I was sat watching our game thinking it must be weird for the players.

Watched the Arsenal game on a NBC sports stream the only noise was Graham Le Saux

Yeah it was. But you’re literally the first person I’ve spoken to that remembers it. I always thought I was going mad when no one else did.

My uncle videoed the QPR game and I watched it again a couple of times, the commentators said if you think you can better than us you can go to effects only and switch us off. Can't remember the exact words but it was like that.

Have been listening on the radio and it sounds a bit eerie with no crowd, Pat Nevin on radio five is a decent commentator with no apparent agenda which is refreshing , so much better than Talkshites 'istree club driven garbage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.