Watford (A) Post-Match Thread

I am always surprised at how much stick Rodri gets on here. I think he has had an excellent first season.
Think you’ve got too allow all over seas players a season of grace, I’m hoping Rodders & Joao become mainstays in our starting 11, one offers pace the other height/strength, both qualities lacking in our team in certain areas

We are a different prospect with Foden in the team. So much quality it's scary.
Not many, if any players of his age in world football are playing in 3-4 different positions & producing the end product he has since the restart, he looked half a yard quicker than everyone in terms of his thinking against the dippers, the ceiling is high, very high for this lad, just like the emergence of Havertz, Felix etc Phil will be part of the new wave of talent looking to replace Messi & Ronaldo, hopefully Puma will be looking at him as an asset which at least stops silly stories like the Raz/Adidas/Madrid BS

Why does Pep take strikers off when they have scored twice and on for a hat trick? It is so annoying, Sterling looked really up for it and was our best player. He must have been really pee’d off.

Gundog was part of our best performances this season: Manure away in the league cup and Madrid away. Add the win against Liverpool too. Silva is more of a common factor in our slow performances, e.g. Wolves home, Manure home, Arsenal at Wembley...But since David is a legend, Gundy is an easy target. Same with Aguero and Jesus. People can't wait to lambast Jesus despite the fact we score more with him in the team and defend better from the front...
Gundog is an easy target cos he's slow moving. Silva is slowing in his old age but i'd rather have him in the side to unpick team's defence, his mind makes up for any loss of pace and in comparison to Gundogan, he's a goal machine. Aguero's record speaks for itself in terms of goal returns, Jesus needs a bit more of a run but does work harder across the forward line . Both are good players. Sorry mate but Gundog is a guy to bring on and shore up a game when its been won, IMO

City are like Jekyll and Hyde, you never know which City will turn up. Luckily it was Mr. Hyde last night, his alter ego was left at home!

You're expecting some new number 9 to score 100 goals in 89 games ?
Good luck with that.
I think 60 from Gabriel is bloody good.
Sick of some city fans slagging of our brilliant young players publically.

Not slagging.

I think he’s a good player, not a great player and well short of elite.

He’s not alone in missing chances at City....if he only scored scored from half,one in two, of the chances that come his way he’d have got those 100 goals.

As a team, that’s the level we’ve got to get to if we’re to get to the next level irrespective of our goals record in the last three years.

City are like Jekyll and Hyde, you never know which City will turn up. Luckily it was Mr. Hyde last night, his alter ego was left at home!
The problem is you know exactly which City will turn up as soon as the team is announced. If we decide to play 1, 2 or more of the slower players the intensity of our pressing drops off a cliff. When that happens we generally need a bit of luck or piece of individual brilliance to score the opening goal.

Why does Pep take strikers off when they have scored twice and on for a hat trick? It is so annoying, Sterling looked really up for it and was our best player. He must have been really pee’d off.
To keep them hungry and stop them getting carried away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.