Watford (a) post-match

When I read on here, people moaning about Sterling, I thought they were being sarcastic, taking the piss out of the typical Glen Hoddle style commentary.
Please read the post he has inaccurately responded to. No moaning, no sarcasm. No blue tinted specs, either.

Unlikely. I remember the 1st 3 games in October 2011 though. We won 4-0 at Blackburn, put 4 past Villa at home and then smashed 10 past the rags at the swamp.

10.1 at home to huddersfield and 6.0 to plymouth argyle in midweek and i think tony adcock a hat trick in both games

With Stones I think Pep has told him that when Kompany is out that hes the leader of the defence and in the last 3 games he's done that brilliantly
Our critics call Pep a cheque book manager. Shows they have no idea what a head coach does. But we've seen Pep coaching John on the touchline during matches, and how it shows now. The blue dippers laughed behind their hands when we paid a lot for him. Well, they are not laughing now. Rio (sorry) said he was a great ball playing CB in the making, and he was right.

Please read the post he has inaccurately responded to. No moaning, no sarcasm. No blue tinted specs, either.

No.

I thought, in the matchday thread, people moaning about Sterling were taking the piss.

No interest in reading any more of it on this thread. He was great. Not interested in anyone's opinion to the contrary. They are welcome to it.

Was the first goal even offside? It was very close and I have often seen them given the benefit of doubt. Third goal was offside though. But tbf, even without the offside goals, we would have won by the same margin I think.

Gonna get the missus to get her Aguero mask on tonight :0

2po8kky.jpg

Just saying

No.

I thought, in the matchday thread, people moaning about Sterling were taking the piss.

No interest in reading any more of it on this thread. He was great. Not interested in anyone's opinion to the contrary. They are welcome to it.
My apologies. I thought it was a direct reference to the post I made, considering the post you replied to was about mine.

Always good to have a blinkered view though.

Just watching our game on Game of the day on sky , Dave Provans opening words " I think Watford have got enough about them to get at this manchester city side"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.