Watford (a) post-match

My apologies. I thought it was a direct reference to the post I made, considering the post you replied to was about mine.

Always good to have a blinkered view though.

Why the fuck are you mithering me ?

I didn't even have any quote about you & have no idea what the fuck you are going on about & am not interested.

Fuck off & mither someone else & stop trying to ruin my evening.

Just watching our game on Game of the day on sky , Dave Provans opening words " I think Watford have got enough about them to get at this manchester city side"
raw

Mix bag on the Watford forum. One fan reckons it's the best performance he's ever seen at the stadium, another reckons Chelsea and United are much better.

So you agree he was quality today then, good.
I said he was better than any Watford player, but when watching this group of City players, the word "quality" has a rather special meaning at present, especially relative to other teams.

Why the fuck are you mithering me ?

I didn't even have any quote about you & have no idea what the fuck you are going on about & am not interested.

Fuck off & mither someone else & stop trying to ruin my evening.
Why are you bothering me with a reply? And, if this Forum can ruin your evening, you need to get a life! You done?

We can't complain about the ref today, two offside goals and a slightly soft pen(thought that ball got away from him) but it was game we were always going to win in so... even things out this does not.

Fantastic performance by all the players, even Sterling, full of running always willing to accept the ball, stretching their back line and rarely loosing it in a place he can't afford to(people don't seem to get this, lack of insight into the game if you ask me and the role he plays).

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.