Watford (a) post-match

I actually enjoy it when we lose the ball. Watching the lads hunt in packs and getting it back within seconds is great to see.

Watford fans favourite and most used chant of the day......."Handball ! "

I was sat with the Watford fans, in the corner by our support, and they were just very quiet. The group next to me were eulogising over David Silva after 20 minutes and one commented at HT as he applauded his team off that you couldn't fault their effort but City were light-years ahead. Heard some other of their supporters on way out praising our movement and tactics; especially passing it around at the back and then flicking a switch and bursting forward. Also heard the inevitable, "look on the bright side, we don't have to play them at home again this season".

We've now become "peps" team hes stamp is now right through us, the high pressure game we play is barca esq, when we hit top form theirs not a team in prem can live with us we've become that good

Not being able to stream I followed the game on BM and Manchester radio. From both sources there was some criticism of Sterling, very strong criticism from a few BlueMooners. I then watched the full game at 8:30 on Sky and couldn't see why Sterling was being picked out. As a team we played brilliantly, Sterling made a few errors but when you watch the game clinically most of the players had a couple of moments that were not their best. A poor pass or control, questionable decisions, missed opportunities etc. Sterling like all the others had some very positive effects on play but it seems some of us only see his negatives and quickly forgive others the same errors.

Not being able to stream I followed the game on BM and Manchester radio. From both sources there was some criticism of Sterling, very strong criticism from a few BlueMooners. I then watched the full game at 8:30 on Sky and couldn't see why Sterling was being picked out. As a team we played brilliantly, Sterling made a few errors but when you watch the game clinically most of the players had a couple of moments that were not their best. A poor pass or control, questionable decisions, missed opportunities etc. Sterling like all the others had some very positive effects on play but it seems some of us only see his negatives and quickly forgive others the same errors.

Yep I noticed the same. Watching game of the day last night from the comments on here and in commentary I was expecting a poor performance from him. However, he had a very good game. His end product isn't always the best but the runs he makes, specifically the timings of them are very very good and contributed to the way we played yesterday. Also the way he turns away from players and his jinky close control is class. Can't really understand the criticism.

Aguero was majestic. Jesus is ridiculously strong for his size. Fernandinho, Silva, Kev, stones and Walker all incredible yesterday and all bring something completely different which is why we look so dangerous in so many different ways at the minute.

Thought mendys second half offensive performance was great as well. Could have had 4 assists easily on another day.

Long may this kind of form all across the park continue!

3 goals in 5 games - it'll be his best year ever at this rate. His direct style causes havoc with park the bus teams.

Is it my imagination or are the repeats of Jesus's scoring appearing closer to offside than when first shown, I have just seen another Sly rerun and
I can see more of his shirt than in the original footage We are told that the camera doesn't lie,but that will depend on who owns it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.