Watford (A) Pre-Match Thread

Watford V City

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardiola on #ManCity's schedule: "No rest. We will have two days after the game against Watford but after the Norwich game we will have two weeks of training sessions."

Guardiola on #ManCity's rhythm: "We are going to make some changes, some players who played the semi-final are going to play but we are going to play the next two games I will try to let all of them play. We will see.

Guardiola on Marco Bielsa: "I was not his player so it's difficult for me to talk about him, not being there, but I know the reference and influence for a thousand million players that did work with him.

"I was lucky to have the opportunity to talk with him, but for world football his ethics, his behaviour, the way his team plays, he is an authentic manager, his product is always incredible. Nobody can imitate him and that makes him special.

"I think honestly it's my personal opinion for English football it will be incredible for him to be in the PL this season and learn how his teams play.
Guardiola on comparisons between now and his fourth season at
@FCBarcelona
: "As much as you are with one team you have an advantage but also when you win a lot you have difficulties to handle the situation.

"I am so excited for these two weeks we have ahead and preparing for the Madrid game, and excited for next season. The moment I lose this excitement and this fire that I still have after victories and defeats it will not be a problem."

Guardiola on keeping his intensity: "Yeah but for myself it's a challenge for me. I have never been five years in one club and also the challenge for me to prove myself that we can have the level we have had in previous seasons.

"In one world managers sack everyone, so keeping the job for a long time is so difficult. It depends on results and being here for a fifth season makes me so proud for our staff and players - they helped me to be here

Guardiola on reaction to the Arsenal game: "I didn’t see them since the match so I don’t know. I want them to be ourselves."
@ManCity
| #MCFC

Watford 2 - 1 City or 2 - 2 draw, I hope we win but I think the players have there minds on RM..

If Pep thinks that the XI he started against Arsenal on Saturday is his strongest available, he should play them all again tomorrow and tell them to prove it.

I’m top of my workplace league with a Gooner snapping at my heels. Gabby, FFS Mahrez and KDB better be playing or Pep and I will fall out. He has been warned.
Second in one of my cash leagues, 28 points behind the leader, with two games to go, and my Free Hit played this week, with an average of 8.5 points scored per player thus far this round...

Desperately hoping Mendy and Sterling start and play well (it was really rolling the dice with any City player that would actually score fantasy points, unfortunately).

For the club’s sake, of course... for the club’s sake. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.