Watford FA Cup Ticket Prices

Slicker than Sommeil said:
Anyone know if you can still get on the FA Cup, cup scheme?

Got my ST through Zebra so didn't get put on cup schemes...
Nope last chance was the sunday after Everton they said on the tannoy

Marvin said:
Received an e-mail from City confirming Watford got the South Stand and where did I want to relocate to. Chosen the East Stand Level One

Well I hope you will observe the common decencies if you are mingling with people of breeding. No brown shoes, thank you.

sweynforkbeard said:
Marvin said:
Received an e-mail from City confirming Watford got the South Stand and where did I want to relocate to. Chosen the East Stand Level One

Well I hope you will observe the common decencies if you are mingling with people of breeding. No brown shoes, thank you.

I've also been dumped in the East in 106.

Are you allowed to sing/shout over there? Is it all City City Ra ra ra? Club colours allowed?

sweynforkbeard said:
Marvin said:

I ended up in 110. Very happy with that. Great to hear Watford are bringing a big crowd. They will be well received unlike the last lot

blue b4 the moon said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Marvin said:

Are you allowed to sing/shout over there? Is it all City City Ra ra ra? Club colours allowed?

as long as you don't stand up in silence all game with your arms folded you'll be ok

alib said:
blue b4 the moon said:
sweynforkbeard said:

as long as you don't stand up in silence all game with your arms folded you'll be ok

touche

blue b4 the moon said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Marvin said:

Club cravats and monocles are approved. However the club has let us down as a gentleman knows that a giant flag should be passed to the left NOT the right - Philistines. When YaYa bursts over the halfway line with one of his surging runs it is good form to sound a hunting horn and call out, 'View halloo! Tally Ho!' A goal should be acclaimed with hearty slaps on the back and shouts of, 'Splendid fellow!' and a hat will be passed round for a collection for the heroic net burster. Any ladies are permitted rugs in pastel shades to keep their delicate knees warm. Just remember that you are surrounded by your social superiors and you will be fine - if you notice a few raised eyebrows and a muttered, 'Well, really - the fellow's not one of us,' you will have transgressed against some unwritten rule. I shouldn't worry, I have not seen anyone run through with a duelling sword since 2009.

sweynforkbeard said:
blue b4 the moon said:
sweynforkbeard said:

Club cravats and monocles are approved. However the club has let us down as a gentleman knows that a giant flag should be passed to the left NOT the right - Philistines. When YaYa bursts over the halfway line with one of his surging runs it is good form to sound a hunting horn and call out, 'View halloo! Tally Ho!' A goal should be acclaimed with hearty slaps on the back and shouts of, 'Splendid fellow!' and a hat will be passed round for a collection for the heroic net burster. Any ladies are permitted rugs in pastel shades to keep their delicate knees warm. Just remember that you are surrounded by your social superiors and you will be fine - if you notice a few raised eyebrows and a muttered, 'Well, really - the fellow's not one of us,' you will have transgressed against some unwritten rule. I shouldn't worry, I have not seen anyone run through with a duelling sword since 2009.
What's it like in the Colin Bell Stand then?

Marvin said:
sweynforkbeard said:
blue b4 the moon said:

What's it like in the Colin Bell Stand then?

Good God, we're old money in East Stand 1. How should I know what the importers of Chinese plastic gewgaws, proprietors of remoulded tyre fitting companies, oil magnates, writers for ladies magazines trying to imitate 50 Shades of Grey and topless karaoke night promoters that infest the Colin Bell get up to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.