Watford FA Cup Ticket Prices

kippaxchris said:
bobmcfc said:
philiph20 said:
Is there a reduction for those in the cup scheme?, what's the point of being in the scheme if they have done away with this?, file alongside Gold and Platinum membership.

I think cup scheme members got capped domestic cup prices. If they are the same for everyone then what's the incentive to join ?

100 Loyalty Points for Gold and 200 Loyalty Points for Platinum and there is a 50/50 chance we get drawn away so its just worth the points for most as i now have 110 points for attending this game at £15 pound and most will only get 10 points for the same ticket price
And priority for away games and finals.

It seems to me people are not annoyed at the price but that people who aren't on the scheme get a ticket for the same price!

We've a real chance of winning the FA Cup again, especially given the other games in the draw, we're at home, and no disrepect to Watford we should win.

We've no more midweek european games, so we should be looking to sell this out, and get right behind the team.

bluesmith said:
kippaxchris said:
bobmcfc said:
I think cup scheme members got capped domestic cup prices. If they are the same for everyone then what's the incentive to join ?

100 Loyalty Points for Gold and 200 Loyalty Points for Platinum and there is a 50/50 chance we get drawn away so its just worth the points for most as i now have 110 points for attending this game at £15 pound and most will only get 10 points for the same ticket price
And priority for away games and finals.

It seems to me people are not annoyed at the price but that people who aren't on the scheme get a ticket for the same price!

Yh and those people are looking at the Cup schemes wrong, it said if you join the cup scheme the prices are capped at £20 but it didn't say they would be more than £20 if you didn't join it. I'm happy there cheap for everyone just after Christmas

Received an e-mail from City confirming Watford got the South Stand and where did I want to relocate to. Chosen the East Stand Level One

WatfordTalk said:
Hi, Watford fan here. Will definitely be making the trip up to Manchester for our game in Jan. Was just wondering whether you reccomend purchasing Upper Tier or lower Tier tickets. Upper Tier are 5 quid more expensive, is it worth it?
oh no there's going to be tiers! i'm not going then

alberto0292 said:
Glad prices are so low, but disappointing that south stand supporters will be moved in other areas

atmo killer as always
6,000 Watford will create a good atmosphere

I'm in the cup scheme and my ticket for South Stand level 2 is going to cost £20, but a Johnny come lately or a tourist can buy a ticket for £15. Doesn't sound quite fair to me that.

Cup scheme was never about it being cheaper than for everyone else. Benefits were automatic allocation and payment of your seat (assuming you're not moved) and a capped amount up to the quarters. This benefit likely to come in the later rounds.

£15 is the minimum the FA allow for FA cup and City have done that for everyone (tier 2 better seats slightly more)

How much cheaper can we expect than £15

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.