Watford FA Cup Ticket Prices

prices are great, lets stop the moaning and fill the ground and get the atmosphere going... got to go all out for this cup and the league...!!!

Marvin said:
Good chance of winning the FA Cup and the Premiership.

Why? Look at the Champions League schedule and how it interacts with the 2nd Manchester Derby and the FA Cup

Champions League Fixtures
Last 16
1st Leg
12th Feb and 20th Feb
2nd Leg
5th Mar and 12th Mar
Quarters 1st Leg
2nd and 3rd Apr
Quarters 2nd Leg
9th and 10th Apr
Semis 1st Leg
23rd and 24th Apr
Semis 2nd leg
30th and 1st May
Final
25th May
Derby at Old Trafford 6th April subject to TV.

FA Cup dates:
5th Round 16th Feb
6th Round 9th Mar
Semis 13th and 14th Apr
Final 11th May

RAG

2bluejacko said:
prices are great, lets stop the moaning and fill the ground and get the atmosphere going... got to go all out for this cup and the league...!!!

Exactly,

No excuses for not selling out at those prices, Especially now we are getting ripped off left right and centre for away games. Why can't we just sing for 90 minutes and let the players take care of themselves, The constant moaning and minutes of complete silence does no good for anyone.

I shall be making the trip down for this

cheddar404 said:
2bluejacko said:

If they let us in for free, some idiot would probably still moan.
If they let us in for free, I'd still want my £5 discount for being on the cup scheme.

Mental_blue said:
cheddar404 said:
2bluejacko said:

If they let us in for free, some idiot would probably still moan.
If they let us in for free, I'd still want my £5 discount for being on the cup scheme.

"...and treble points sir?"

Slicker than Sommeil said:
Anyone know if you can still get on the FA Cup, cup scheme?

Got my ST through Zebra so didn't get put on cup schemes...

they were advertising it after the game against everton but not sure if it closed this week

when buying thru zebra you just have to ring once you have renewed to add the schemes on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.