Watford FA Cup Ticket Prices

squirtyflower said:
Fried Onions said:
squirtyflower said:
Yes it is

It's not clear on the pricing but it's £5 off to (but not including) the QF's isn't it ?

I'm in the cup scheme and was wondering aswell........
I had a good read of the ticket details last night and couldn't fiend the £5 off anywhere
Surely at these prices the last thing we need is a five pounds discount.

bennyboy said:
squirtyflower said:
Fried Onions said:
It's not clear on the pricing but it's £5 off to (but not including) the QF's isn't it ?

I had a good read of the ticket details last night and couldn't fiend the £5 off anywhere
Not really mate - times are tough for all - and I'm sure it was in the smallprint when applying - it applied for the CL games.

sorry to have a moan, but i sit in the South Stand block 221 so wont be moved, i dont understand why my ticket is going to cost me more than one of my mates who sits in the Colin Bell Stand level 1, when his season ticket costs £150 a season more than mine. For this one game only is my seat a better view than his? i know the answer is if my seat price was £15 and not £20 they would have to charge Watford the same.

bennyboy said:
squirtyflower said:
Fried Onions said:

The first thing i need is a £5 discount an absolutely anything at the moment. The difference between Tesco's and Shell's petrol prices was 6p/l yesterday and i went home with a smile on my face. I'm fucking skint!

alib said:
it'll probably get on our official site sometime on New Years Eve

Billy Spurdle said:
Manchester City v Watford
Saturday 5 January 2013
Kick off – 3pm
FA Cup third round with Budweiser

Supporters are advised that Colin Bell Stand Level 3 will be closed for this game. Much of the South Stand will also be unavailable for this fixture, due to the extended visitor’s allocation.

Please see ‘Seat Relocation’ information below.

Please note all Platinum/Gold members registered on the FA Cup Scheme will have payment taken from their nominated debit/credit card by 8pm on Sunday 9 December.

Tickets will be priced as follows;

Family Stand Level 1 and South Stand Level 1

Adults: £15

16-21s / Over 65s: £10

Under 16s: £1

Disabled: £10

Family Stand Level 2 and South Stand Level 2

Adults: £20

16-21s / Over 65s: £15

Under 16s: £1

Disabled: £15

Colin Bell Stand Level 1 and East Stand Level 1 and 3

Adults: £15

16-21s / Over 65s: £10

Under 16s: £5

Disabled: £10

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 and East Stand Level 2

Adults: £20

16-21s / Over 65s: £15

Under 16s: £5

Disabled: £15

Blimey New Year has come quickly then, what happened to Christmas?

blue b4 the moon said:
bluesmith said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Great pricing but us poor buggers in the South will be moving again and even if we don't allegedly make as much noise as we used to it'll disperse the singers far and wide meaning 6K of Watford will make it sound like an home game for them.

I'd have put them up in the 'closed' third tier. Our fans up there are being moved anyway and we could have done the one-end thing which although not really working would keep more of us in our own seats.

It's no coincidence that we've lost home cup ties (Dippers/rags) as we give up the crowd atmosphere fight before we even kick off.
We cant put them in the full 3rd tier without closing the spirals off which are obviously needed for the 2nd tier.

We managed it for some European games. Added to which Watford fans are not exactly head cases.

you can't fit 6000 fans in the 3rd tiers tho

bennyboy said:
squirtyflower said:
Fried Onions said:

Rather the £5, or £25 for all the tickets, in my pocket than in someone else's

Caveman said:
bennyboy said:
squirtyflower said:
The first thing i need is a £5 discount an absolutely anything at the moment. The difference between Tesco's and Shell's petrol prices was 6p/l yesterday and i went home with a smile on my face. I'm fucking skint!

Top post Caveman - I concur wholeheartedly.

Supporters are advised that Colin Bell Stand Level 3 will be closed for this game. Much of the South Stand will also be unavailable for this fixture, due to the extended visitor’s allocation.

Are they putting the away fans up there or do they think we won't sell it??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.