Watford FA Cup Ticket Prices

Marvin
re your questions, the Uninese link is that the Pozzo family own Uninese, Granada and ourselves. We got a shed load of players at the start of the season with an option to buy. There are some great prospects and are doing very well at Div 2 level but the real test will be at Div 1 level so the cup game will be interesting. Don't think (Hope) Zola will be interested in the Chelsea job as you know it's a no win and he has got off to a great start in getting so many new players into a team so quickly. Fair play to MCFC on the ticket prices so hope we can do it justice with sales which I expect we will as there is a real buzz at the moment. I will certainly be attending taking the long treck down the East Lancs Rd from Salford.

LoveCity said:
Cup scheme is usually at least £5 cheaper isn't it so we could actually have some £10 tickets?

So kids will be -£4 ? Happy days

Sandinista20 said:
Marvin
re your questions, the Uninese link is that the Pozzo family own Uninese, Granada and ourselves. We got a shed load of players at the start of the season with an option to buy. There are some great prospects and are doing very well at Div 2 level but the real test will be at Div 1 level so the cup game will be interesting. Don't think (Hope) Zola will be interested in the Chelsea job as you know it's a no win and he has got off to a great start in getting so many new players into a team so quickly. Fair play to MCFC on the ticket prices so hope we can do it justice with sales which I expect we will as there is a real buzz at the moment. I will certainly be attending taking the long treck down the East Lancs Rd from Salford.

LOL, certainly wasn't expecting this at the end of your post.

Hopefully we'll take the FA Cup more seriously than the League up and put on a show for the Watford Fans ;)

The FA cup is now a big cup for us and hope he plays a strong side. The double would do nicely.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Hang on.Does this mean it will be similar pricing for us?

It'll certainly be similar pricing for those of us left in the South Stand. They can charge different prices for the other stands.

LOL, certainly wasn't expecting this at the end of your post.

Hopefully we'll take the FA Cup more seriously than the League up and put on a show for the Watford Fans ;)[/quote]

Hopefully not too good a show..

The ticket pricing has gone down very well with the Watford Official twitter feed ...The Moose tweeted: "On behalf of #watfordfc, I think the FA Cup prices
of £20/£15/£1 (Upper Tier) and £15/£10/£1 (Lower Tier) reflect very well
on Man City FC."

WatfordTalk said:
Hi, Watford fan here. Will definitely be making the trip up to Manchester for our game in Jan. Was just wondering whether you reccomend purchasing Upper Tier or lower Tier tickets. Upper Tier are 5 quid more expensive, is it worth it?

Usually a better atmosphere amongst the away fans from the bottom tier, depends what you are wanting

WatfordTalk said:
Hi, Watford fan here. Will definitely be making the trip up to Manchester for our game in Jan. Was just wondering whether you reccomend purchasing Upper Tier or lower Tier tickets. Upper Tier are 5 quid more expensive, is it worth it?

Upper Tier. Well worth the extra. Cracking view. Nearly as good as CBL3!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.