Watford (H) | EFL Cup | Post Match Thread

I want to believe that Nunes is a gem that we've yet to really see shine. Maybe he will get more game time now with Rodri out in whatever concoction Pep determines is the solution. If not, I can't see him staying beyond this season.

Something not sitting right about Phil at the moment……..
One could say the same about every player that was involved in the summer. The most consistent players so far have been Haaland, Lewis, and Grealish, which is hardly a coincidence. It may be November before the others have all found their rhythm.

Thanks to my ancient Virgin Media Tivo box not being able to show Sky Sports+ I had to watch the match on my phone and couldn't really identify who was who as the screen was so small. Good win though considering how many youngsters were in the starting lineup.

Thanks to The Great British Bake Off being on at the same time I had to watch the match on my phone too

Can't believe the noise over that disallowed Watford goal. The lad extends his forearm across Braithwaite's face and shoves his elbow into him, and then he makes sure he gets him across the knee as well. Doesn't even complain when the ref blows up because he knows it's a foul.

Good night overall , glad some young lads got to play. Braithwaite was a surprise choice, only just got in u18s. Unless the older lads e.g JSP/ MH vhad a game I'd expected a few of that ilk but as we know Pep doesn't give out presents.
Not exactly a ringing endorsement fir a few of them unless they are getting ready for another game ?

Good night overall , glad some young lads got to play. Braithwaite was a surprise choice, only just got in u18s. Unless the older lads e.g JSP/ MH vhad a game I'd expected a few of that ilk but as we know Pep doesn't give out presents.
Not exactly a ringing endorsement fir a few of them unless they are getting ready for another game ?
Or maybe Pep was taking the league cup seriously as well as giving minutes to fringe players (or players who haven’t had many minutes this season)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.