----------------Stones-----------------
------Sagna----------------------------
-----------------Fernando-------------
--------Gundogan--------------Kolarov
De Bruyne-------------------------------
Sterling-Silva--------------------------Nolito
----------------Iheanacho----------------
It's the new xmas tree formation!

Silva 2 assists no goals in the league this season and De Bryune 2 goals and 7 assists ?

KDB has been giving the ball away on a regular basis...silva has never been about goals ever....KDB's goal return is very poor for him

We're going to keep a clean sheet - 2-0
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-face-1342876268238-guy_rolling_on_floor_laughing_hg_clr.gif

Scarring the kids,pep said he won't be throwing them in when we are in a bad moment and that is exactly where we are

I see your point Karen but surely that's a bit too presumptuous. I'd throw them in against Watford and see what happens.

Why can we automatically assume they'll be scarred? They could have the game of their lives.

Only one way of finding out and like I say, they certainly can't do any worse. Maffeo in particular deserves a starting place at right back now my opinion.

It's the new xmas tree formation!
Toure up front for me instead of Inny... a proven lightening striker that Aguero could learn from during his ban.

Seriously if we turn up with a half arsed not at it attitude from the off on Wednesday we will get turned over.. Watford are no mugs

I see your point Karen but surely that's a bit too presumptuous. I'd throw them in against Watford and see what happens.

Why can we automatically assume they'll be scarred? They could have the game of their lives.

Only one way of finding out and like I say, they certainly can't do any worse. Maffeo in particular deserves a starting place at right back now my opinion.
Pep's words,he wants them to learn and train and be ready,the fact he doesn't play them backs up his words
I would like to see some of them but only when they are ready and that's not up to me

Bravo
Sanga Ota Stones Clichy
Illkay Kolorov
Sterling KDB Nolito
Nacho

Kolorov adds some level of protection to the back 4
-yea i know thats why i said "some level" but between Gael n Kol they should be able to handle attackers and then Stones can chase deeper balls that'll be too fast for the geriatrics.

NO SILVA + ILLKAY that ain't working.
Get Nolito back in there- he's a finisher, something we don't have right now.

If we need to add offense, then the sub would be Yaya for Kol
-Yaya to the 10 and KDB play up top with Nacho

-that pressing high with KDB actually worked against Barca, until the red card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.