Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to see players picked in positions where they will have a chance to perform. Also think we cant afford to go with KDB, Silva and Gundogan in midfield, so my team would be:

------------------Bravo
Sagna Stones Otamendi Clichy
---------------Fernando
Sterling KDB Gundogan Nolito
---------------Kelechi

3 - 1 City

Play like we have been recently and we'll lose.

Players look weak, soft and wanting to do nicey, nice passes rather going for the kill.

Pep is probably thinking long term though and will carry on playing the same.

I hope to see players picked in positions where they will have a chance to perform. Also think we cant afford to go with KDB, Silva and Gundogan in midfield, so my team would be:

------------------Bravo
Sagna Stones Otamendi Clichy
---------------Fernando
Sterling KDB Gundogan Nolito
---------------Kelechi

3 - 1 City
I would replace Gundo with Toure as we need physical presence and replace Nolito with Sane to add pace on wings and bring Nolito on as sub.

Id be tempted to play nolito upfront but it could be a big knock to the confidence of Kelechi so not sure it would be a great move

Went on the stadium tour and noticed we were installing new goal line technology - a bloody big sheet of glass, 8 x 8, that Bravo activates as he stands in his six-yard box. That should give us a clean sheet for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.