Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always assuming your plane is on time, you still have to get through the terminal, collect your car/transport before you even attempt to head out to the Etihad.

If I were you I would head home checking the score as you go then, if by any chance we have actually turned up on the night, you can watch the second half on your TV (if you have Kodi).
I'll whizz straight to my adopted home in Hawarden.... is it on Sky?

My brother is coming with me to the game, I'm in the south stand. Is he ok to stand with me or is anyone gonna get funny about it?

I'd go with...

-----------------Caballero---------------

Sagna-----Stones-------Ota---------AK

----------Fernando---Gundogan-------

Sane-----------De Bruyne------Sterling

------------------Nolito------------------

I'd go with...

-----------------Caballero---------------

Sagna-----Stones-------Ota---------AK

----------Fernando---Gundogan-------

Sane-----------De Bruyne------Sterling

------------------Nolito------------------
Clichy and Bravo instead,otherwise I like it.

-------------------Caballero---------------

Maffeo - Sagna - Stones - Angelino

-------------Gundogan Toure-------------

-----Sane---------De Bruyne---------Silva-------

---------------------Iheanacho-------------------

The realisation at how poor our squad is now there for all to see. When does Nasri loan deal finish?

If Bravo is playing, and with the general confusion in the defence about their roles, we'll probably need to score a least 3 goals to stand any chance of getting anything.

The problem is, Bravo will probably start so we're at least two goals down before a ball is kicked.

I mean, with Bravo in goal, what would you be saying to your players if you were playing against him?

'Put your shots in lads, from anywhere. He'll get nowhere near them, and he hasn't got much of a defence in front of him, so you'll get plenty of opportunities. Pepper the goal boys, and watch the goals go in'.

It's what I'd be telling them.

It doesn't matter what we have up front, we can't defend our goal.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm expecting another defeat.

I can't justify picking either of those on form, Bravo needs taking out of the firing line for a few weeks imo and Clichy has been utterly terrible all season.
Bravo will not be dropped,and neither do i think he should be,the lad needs a settled four in front of him so all can find an understanding as,right now,the constant rotation is doing no one any favours.
With regards Clichy,i agree,he isnt good enough,but given the alternative is Kolarov.....i find your comment wryly amusing as terrible doesnt even begin to do him justice.

At least until we purchase the quality we need,Angelino maybe should be the answer but i really dont see that happening either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.