Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deeney isnt quick, he's a bulldozer.

Amrabat and Isaac Success are quick
Have fast defenders across the line too.
And Pereya in midfield will leave our midfielders eating his dust if he runs off them.
Yeah, Deeney is built like a tank, not quick off the mark, not quick on the ball, but seems pretty quick running onto the ball over the top into the space behind defenders. Maybe I'm in a minority of one on that observation.

Yeah, Deeney is built like a tank, not quick off the mark, not quick on the ball, but seems pretty quick running onto the ball over the top into the space behind defenders. Maybe I'm in a minority of one on that observation.

Our centre halves would make Gerry Creaney look quick.

Eddie Howe for our next manager! I see his team managed to beat Leicester and keep a clean sheet!

I love Pep but he needs to learn to play a system that suits the players he has available.

If he does that we win 3 nil tomorrow and can then go above Arsenal on Sunday.

Eddie Howe for our next manager! I see his team managed to beat Leicester and keep a clean sheet!

I love Pep but he needs to learn to play a system that suits the players he has available.

If he does that we win 3 nil tomorrow and can then go above Arsenal on Sunday.

If it's a 3 at the back with Kolarov in it I think I will cry. My team would be:

Willy

Sagna Stones Ota Clichy

Sterling Fernando Gundogan KDB

Yaya

Nolito

Call me a lightweight ("you're a lightweight") but I am landing from Amsterdam after a meeting at 19:05 tomorrow in Manchester and not sure I can be bothered to haul my arse to the Etihad for more of the same we've seen lately... Amazing in patches but not sure it's worth the hassle of getting to a mid-week game... I feel raggish saying that but it is what it is.....

Please reassure me that with the weekday evening traffic I probably wouldn't make KO anyway!?!?

Call me a lightweight ("you're a lightweight") but I am landing from Amsterdam after a meeting at 19:05 tomorrow in Manchester and not sure I can be bothered to haul my arse to the Etihad for more of the same we've seen lately... Amazing in patches but not sure it's worth the hassle of getting to a mid-week game... I feel raggish saying that but it is what it is.....

Please reassure me that with the weekday evening traffic I probably wouldn't make KO anyway!?!?

Call yourself a supporter? Bet you missed York away too.

Always assuming your plane is on time, you still have to get through the terminal, collect your car/transport before you even attempt to head out to the Etihad.

If I were you I would head home checking the score as you go then, if by any chance we have actually turned up on the night, you can watch the second half on your TV (if you have Kodi).

If we play Kolarov in a back4 we might as well be playing a back 3!

I want to see passion and pressing, winning 2nd balls and putting our chances away.

If it's a 3 at the back with Kolarov in it I think I will cry. My team would be:

Willy

Sagna Stones Ota Clichy

Sterling Fernando Gundogan KDB

Yaya

Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.