Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair he has no other options unless he plays one of the kids or more and Id bet Pep is managing the expectations not he kids and he probably feels that it would nt be right to put them in when the main team isn't performing very well either

I'd have Tosin over Kolarov

Surely kev has to be central and Merlin left side? Look at the difference it made against barca when Kev went central!?!!

i swear there is some psychology playing players out of position, like when trainers run horses over the wrong distance, when they are finally allowed to run over the distance they are best at - bang, everything comes together. ie: champs league.

looks like the formation from earleir in the season. Depends whether yaya is playing deep wiht Gundo or further up. Interesting selection, I'm quite happy with it. Glad Nolito is playing.
Personnaly I'd play a false nine (silva or KEv) with Nolito left and sterling right

to be fair he has no other options unless he plays one of the kids or more and Id bet Pep is managing the expectations not he kids and he probably feels that it would nt be right to put them in when the main team isn't performing very well either

He has Stones on the bench and plays slow coach, bone idle Kolarov, that's an option.

i wanted Nolito and Ya Ya so im happy enough with the lineup but we are badly exposed for the defensive players we havent got

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.