Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Need to score 3+ tonight. Won't even be hard from that to create chances, one ball long and Deeney is walking past Kolarov.

If it's four at the back, he's done Stones a major dis-service.

Not a Stones fan so far, but benching him will be read as Pep throwing the 3 away because of Stones.

Based on early season, he's fine in a back 4.

Not happy seeing Kelechi benched either, but agree Nolito up front should do fine.

Must win.

I do agree with Nolito starting up top although I'd have started Sane over Silva tonight.

just names on a sheet so far. We could probably have Kolarov and Sterling as wing backs wiht zabba, Otto and Clichy the back 3. Is Yaya further forward or deep alongside Gundo? Kev or Silva or Nolito left? Who the fuck knows?

yeah i get that as I probably would as well but its probably not the right time to put him in when the team (and Pep) are under real pressure.....
People are not listening to pep,he said he won't put them in whilst we are in a bad moment,i get sick of repeating it

I thought bearing in mind Watfords strength is their set pieces and physicality that he would have played Sagna and Kolorov at right and left back and Stones in the middle to bring the ball out. With Yaya that gives us plenty of height at set pieces. With zab and Clichy not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.