Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may see the inverted full backs with gundogan in the dm/pivot role, I would have been tempted to drop silva and put sane left and Sterling right

looks like the formation from earleir in the season. Depends whether yaya is playing deep wiht Gundo or further up. Interesting selection, I'm quite happy with it. Glad Nolito is playing.
Personnaly I'd play a false nine (silva or KEv) with Nolito left and sterling right
Yaya centre-forward? (just kidding, although he did play there for about 5 mins against Leicester...)

Flappers flapping aplenty...

On paper we should be too strong.

Kolarov at Centre back is better than at left back.

I actually like the idea of Nolito up front, hope he does well.

No. Not even traffic fumes.

I just think (hope) we can get our season back on track. I don't think Bravo is a bad keeper. Maybe not up to Joe's standards one-on-one, but if our defence can limit them to shots from long range he'll be ok. We haven't managed that for a while, so we are due a good performance.

Out of curiosity, what team would have suited you
Like probably most others stones at centre half, nacho up front, no Kolarov unless at fb and unless gud is good some sort of cover for our immobile back line.

But as I said not the impressed but in Pep we trust......

Its their get a negative in early so that god forbid we dont win or play well, they can come on later with the big fat told you so.

We win of course and you wont see or hear from them.

He's better at CB......my god.....at least at LB he's out of the way sometimes. With the clown at CB he can be targeted every attack.

3 at the back I bet with zab and alongside yaya or 4 at the back, who fucking knows with pep.

How kolarov, the nicholas cage of football gets in the team fuck knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.