Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would make sense but guessing our formation before or during a game is always good fun, I love pep for that
Lol no on clearly knows. Could easily be 4-3-3 4-2-3-1 3-5-2 4-4-2 and the beauty is it will probably be all of them at some stage during the game ;)

I didn't love Pellegrini I admired him yes & so because I don't blindly follow like a sheep my opinion isn't valid. And there was me thinking this was a FORUM where everyone was allowed a point of view. Shame on you SWP I thought you were better than that. :-)
Ignore them lovely,you go to a lot of games and see the whole picture and i like to hear about that

The defensive line up looks like an invitation for someone to follow in Vardy's footsteps and end his scoring duck. Ighalo would be the man this time around (no goal in eight games).

Flappers flapping aplenty...

On paper we should be too strong.

Kolarov at Centre back is better than at left back.

I actually like the idea of Nolito up front, hope he does well.
It's not flapping. We haven't won a league game at home for quite a while. It's obvious that everyone on here will flap, especially the way we are playing at the moment.

whilst there is plenty of quality in that side, the opposition must lick their lips at the prospect of coming up against that back line! 3 full backs all over 31 and all out of form, along with otamendi and fuck knows what we'll get out of him tonight!

Midfield looks light and Kolarov/Otamendi behind it, can't see any reason not to start Stones and Fernando. Hopefully it won't matter and we'll steamroller them with the talent we have on the pitch.

Could someone send me a link for a stream please? I tried kodi a few times but didn't do very well with it. cheers

I didn't love Pellegrini I admired him yes & so because I don't blindly follow like a sheep my opinion isn't valid. And there was me thinking this was a FORUM where everyone was allowed a point of view. Shame on you SWP I thought you were better than that. :-)
Oh yeah. Every view is equal. Definitely.

Especially those having a go at managers getting involved during the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.