Sterling-De Bruyne-Silva-Nolito
--------------Iheanacho

This is what I think Pep is going to put before us with all his genius:
-------------------------Bravo
----------Otamendi---Stones---Kolarov
Sterling--Toure--Fernando--Gundogan--Sane
--------------De Bruyne-----Nolito

Who I think we should line-up with:
-------------------Bravo(As fans we have to back him through this)
Sagna----Otamendi--Stones----Kolorov(Clichy has been that poor when he has played)
-----------------Fernando
Sterling--De Bruyne--Gundogan--Nolito
-----------------Iheanacho

Would prefer to play Sane over Nolito and switch wings with Sterling, but think we need Nolito to cover back for Kolarovs inadequacies.
Silva has looked ineffective lately and Ilkay has more of a goal threat which we are short of at the moment.

The issue was the positioning, Kolorov left stones too exposed by playing too high up the pitch. That lineup you suggest screams 'knee jerk reaction'

You say that but even now, the only 2 missing from my line up i'd consider giving a chance to is Stones or Bravo but I feel both of them need a kick up the arse. We've conceded a goal or more nearly every match with the same old culprits at the back, do you honestly think playing Kolarov, Zabaleta, Fernando or Clichy will keep us solid at the back? They'll failed test after test, time after time, for 2 seasons straight now.

A depressing few days for all us Blues we need a resounding win to cheer us up for Arsenal . Deffo agree Big Willy needs to come in but cant see that stubborn fucker doing the right thig

i feel confident about this one. Might evaporate when i see the team sheet, please no navas, no silva and gundogan at the same time. I expect changes, if Pep is being a stubborn prick and plays the same way my confidence will evaporate rapidly.

for what its worth id go with this

-----------Bravo---------(any more dire performances though and he should be dropped)

Sagna ----Stones----Otto-------Clichy (been poor but Kolarov is a disgrace)

--------Fernando ---Ilky-----

Sterling --------Silva----------Nolito

---------------Kdb---------------------------

You could switch KDB and Nolito around or drop one of them and add in Nacho.....for me it would be KDB that drops to the bench as he has been poor and worse than Silva recently.

We all know however that Pep will go with a back 3 and we will get hit on the break or over the top and that Kolarov will again play and be exposed due to his complete lack of defensive responsibility, positioning or awareness. 78% possession for us

2 attacks for them and 2 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.