Watford Post Match Thread

DAXLTzBWAAIpvC2.jpg:large

so, we going to talk about this?

That is quite a commitment. And very painful.

He drifted wide, but he wasn't playing as a winger.

The two are completely different things, and trying to jump through mental hoops to make a routine substitution to give Iheanacho a game into some insult to Aguero is pretty desperate.

We'll I'm not having it absolutely no need to take him off I've made my feelings clear and I won't comment anymore.

I'm gunna enjoy the summer and see what happens.

The Yaya pep embrace to me felt like pep was saying. "Thank you for your hard work, you proved me wrong and it's been a pleasure working with you" type thing.

Why not take Jesus off? I best be careful what I say I may get into trouble but what Pep did to Aguero has really really @@@@@@ me off I like Pep but absolutely no need for that.

Great result and performance tho.

Because Aguero can't play right wing.

He's given 3 players a nice send off. Aguero is a highly experienced player with 100's of goals behind him.
I hope and I'm very condindent he's not petty enough to be upset by a fairly standard substitution especially considering the score line and the status of the game.

We'll I'm not having it absolutely no need to take him off I've made my feelings clear and I won't comment anymore.

I'm gunna enjoy the summer and see what happens.

Jesus Christ.

If you want to see insults everywhere you look go ahead.

The Yaya pep embrace to me felt like pep was saying. "Thank you for your hard work, you proved me wrong and it's been a pleasure working with you" type thing.

Yeah it looked like a "really well done this season, you've been massive" type thing. I doubt it was a goodbye or a "see you in preseason".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.