Watford Post Match Thread

DAXLTzBWAAIpvC2.jpg:large

so, we going to talk about this?

Ha ha. Not sure it's complete, but he's definitely in for the long haul based on that one.

That embrace with Yaya said a lot
Wish we knew what it was.
Was it "you've been great big man but it's over" or "you've been great big man we're keeping you if you want to stay"?

Also liked how Pep went over to Okaka presumably to apologise for whatever Gabby did or said to piss him off.

Whilst I agree, and I for one was disappointed with his substitution.

Maybe Pep wants to drill it into Sergio that the team comes first, not individuals.

I was going to say exactly this. He was going for his third no matter what, and possibly in Pep's view was not how the team should play.

Whilst I agree, and I for one was disappointed with his substitution.

Maybe Pep wants to drill it into Sergio that the team comes first, not individuals.
Maybe he wanted to give Nacho a run out? As I suspect he will look elsewhere during the summer.
Job was done, points and 3rd in the bag, last game of the season, let someone else get on, maybe he was pissed at missing that sitter?

Nah that's bollocks Aguero has been wide plenty of times even today the Jesus goal came from Aguero being out on the right side did it not?

He drifted wide, but he wasn't playing as a winger. He made in-to-out runs but he wasn't playing as a winger.

The two are completely different things, and trying to jump through mental hoops to make a routine substitution to give Iheanacho a game into some insult to Aguero is pretty desperate.

Wish we knew what it was.
Was it "you've been great big man but it's over" or "you've been great big man we're keeping you if you want to stay"?

Also liked how Pep went over to Okaka presumably to apologise for whatever Gabby did or said to piss him off.
1st sadly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.