Watford Post Match Thread

Why not take Jesus off? I best be careful what I say I may get into trouble but what Pep did to Aguero has really really @@@@@@ me off I like Pep but absolutely no need for that.

Great result and performance tho.

Because Jesus can play on the wing and neither Aguero nor Iheanacho can?

it's not rocket science. Want to bring on a striker, take off the striker.

If you're getting pissed off by that substitution you've got some serious problems.

Yes. Shame Sergio didn't get a chance to score a couple more and get ahead of Kane in the overall goals scored.

I assume Navas, Sagna and probably Nacho came on as it will be their last ever appearance for City.

Not sure he'd have got 9 in the last 20 minutes.

Important to get third. Now we get our transfers done early, in July ideally, and we have proper preparation to bed everyone in.
One more thing to hope for. I'll be an honorary Dutchman on Wednesday night. I would laugh, how I would laugh!

I know that yellow is not necessarily the most flattering of colours, but some of those Watford players looked grossly out of shape.

DAXLTzBWAAIpvC2.jpg:large

so, we going to talk about this?

Nice finish to the season, although Watford were mince.

Also kind of Pep to sub Aguero so everyone can have something to read too much into and be negative about.

Because Jesus can play on the wing and neither Aguero nor Iheanacho can?

it's not rocket science. Want to bring on a striker, take off the striker.

If you're getting pissed off by that substitution you've got some serious problems.

Nah that's bollocks Aguero has been wide plenty of times even today the Jesus goal came from Aguero being out on the right side did it not?

Perfect end to the season, a fantastic performance and hopefully a sign of things to come next season.

Ultimately, job done, CL football next season. Shame the dippers got in, but we did our job and despite some disappointments, we've ended the season on a high note.

DAXLTzBWAAIpvC2.jpg:large

so, we going to talk about this?

His father, no?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.