Watford Post Match Thread

Liverpool will play "in the most lucrative cup competition." That is the biggest accomplishment...
How about some tears and 5 hour documentary.

Pep has killed Sergio right there.

Ruthless as feck.

If Sergio was having any second thoughts about staying, that might have gone with the way that game ended for him.

Sad if it has come to this.

????

I think you're reaching a bit there. He's given Iheanacho a send off.

Pellegrini took him off on 2 goals plenty of times, christ he even took him off on 5 goals with half an hour to get the first ever double hattirck in the PL.

I don't know what's going to happen with Sergio, but I don't think getting subbed off today will impact on it.

Good end to the season last few weeks. 3rd is about right. Chelsea deserve first and Spurs have had a great season. 86 points would have won it most seasons.

Overall a bit disappointing given the start we had. Poor results against the top 7 need addressing and if we can sort that we should be ok.

What was the love in with Toure and Pep? Is Toure off do you think?

Pep has killed Sergio right there.

Ruthless as feck.

If Sergio was having any second thoughts about staying, that might have gone with the way that game ended for him.

Sad if it has come to this.

Something isnt right there in the way he was hooked and went straight down the tunnel at the end.

Sad day if he leaves like that it really is.

If Yaya's hug means he's leaving, then his decision to just bugger off down the tunnel with Aguero and not go over to the fans is even more infuriating. Same goes to Kun. At least say thank you to the fans that have idolised you.

Can't ask more than that. Big win, clean sheet. Willy barely had a save to make, just one key one. Play like that and add some new players we'll be some team. If we took half the chances we create we'd easily score 100 plus goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.