Watford Post Match Thread

If Yaya's hug means he's leaving, then his decision to just bugger off down the tunnel with Aguero and not go over to the fans is even more infuriating. Same goes to Kun. At least say thank you to the fans that have idolised you.

Yaya went to the fans mate, just Kun who didnt

Game was won and we treated players with respect and. It might not please everyone, but I think Guardiola has handled the situations in the last couple of games very well and shown that we are a professional club with dignity.

Didnt see sterling either with the fans does that mean hes off to....yaya and sergio did there goodbyes wed...lets see what happens

Pep has killed Sergio right there.

Ruthless as feck.

If Sergio was having any second thoughts about staying, that might have gone with the way that game ended for him.

Sad if it has come to this.
Well if that's the situation,and we have let go a top top goal scorer then it's on pep hope he knows what he's doing and has an equal player if not better to come in then..

????

I think you're reaching a bit there. He's given Iheanacho a send off.

Pellegrini took him off on 2 goals plenty of times, christ he even took him off on 5 goals with half an hour to get the first ever double hattirck in the PL.

I don't know what's going to happen with Sergio, but I don't think getting subbed off today will impact on it.

Why not take Jesus off? I best be careful what I say I may get into trouble but what Pep did to Aguero has really really @@@@@@ me off I like Pep but absolutely no need for that.

Great result and performance tho.

Pep has killed Sergio right there.

Ruthless as feck.

If Sergio was having any second thoughts about staying, that might have gone with the way that game ended for him.

Sad if it has come to this.

Whilst I agree, and I for one was disappointed with his substitution.

Maybe Pep wants to drill it into Sergio that the team comes first, not individuals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.