Watford sold out

You need to go to Specsavers then mate. They've creamed off those tickets for tourists and corporate jollies. One day even you're going to struggle for away tickets and the penny is going to drop.
Is this a guess or do you know this for a fact. And if it is fact how do you buy them

How do you account for us getting nearly 400 less this year than last, and 400 less than every other team seems to get?
Watford's last home game on a weekend. They'd sell out to home fans. Might not for midweek games.

watford-football-club-vicarage-lane-1428143211.jpg
The away end. There is a barrier there that can't be moved although in theory I suspect the netting can be widened. The home fans can't be given extra seats.

Watford's last home game on a weekend. They'd sell out to home fans. Might not for midweek games.
I doubt that very much indeed.
They didn't sell out when we played them last year over Christmas whereas they went like hot potatoes here.
Plus the 'club' are entitled to 10% if the gate which is more that 18,000. 'Our club' scamming its own fans again.

They didn't sell out when we played them last year over Christmas whereas they went like hot potatoes here.
Plus the 'club' are entitled to 10% if the gate which is more that 18,000. 'Our club' scamming its own fans again.

Yep - by the looks of it, they're even lying about what allocation we receive for certain away games now. There's not a chance that we received only 1800 tickets from Watford. Apparently the same thing happened at Huddersfield in the FA Cup - announced an allocation of 3700 in a stand that holds around 4000.

they did sell out last season, had a friend who booked trains with me presuming would get a ticket but never did.

i had the same thing...

logged on similar time for mine, said sold out. few mins later i signed into my account and then still had 2 blocks to choose tickets from.

very peculiar. people will have missed out who checked at a similar time, to be told it was sold out.
Exactly... I would have taken it as gospel and missed out if I'd been more busy this morning.

Can't see all the missing tickets going to CITC as only about 100 were on the event before Spurs.
Is it possible Liverpool announced the full allocation including staff, players and corporates while we only announced the number for fans?
Football Ground Guide shows capacity as 21,977 so we are entitled to roughly 2,200. Come on City; what are you up to?

Capacity is 21500 so we'd be entitled to 2150 seats which I think is what we got last year. It's so obvious the club are creaming them off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.