Watford sold out

They're advertising a 'City in the City' event for the Watford game. £150 +VAT and includes a match ticket.
http://www.mcfc.co.th/News/Club-news/2017/March/City-in-the-City/1490616409
Thanks for that I hadn't been able to find anything about it. So what happens if not all the tickets are sold via CITC? I notice a number of ticket sites supposedly have tickets to sell in our end. I will email and see if any tickets remain and how many points are required...

You're a good mate but I've got to say you're talking fucking bollocks. Either that or deliberately wumming. City in the City will cream off a couple of hundred and I bet that there'll be a load of Belgian fans there as well on a package.

Thing is, I don't know why City didn't just announce the full allocation anyway then cream off the City In The City allocation from that. Whether we like it or not, we all know that some are going to City In The City regardless.

Of course, just to be sure we've not got this wrong we could always contact Watford and ask them how many tickets they allocated to City.

You're wrong on this one Bill, or someone is leading you up the garden path.
If Watford want the extra tickets then they have to apply for them like we did when we had Southampton last match at Maine Road.
You may recall the club were fined because we didn't give them the proper allocation.
The away allocation is 10% of gate or 3000 which ever is the lowest.
Therefore at Watford the allocation is approximately 2150. So where are the missing 'proper' allocation

not city but Watford have.
how does that work?
I figure City take an allocation of £30 max tickets, which they then have to sell on for face value....the ones skimmed off the top are bundled in with extras like dinner/travel etc and come at a premium rate, which enables some profit margin...

Thing is, I don't know why City didn't just announce the full allocation anyway then cream off the City In The City allocation from that. Whether we like it or not, we all know that some are going to City In The City regardless.

Of course, just to be sure we've not got this wrong we could always contact Watford and ask them how many tickets they allocated to City.
Someone did that for Huddersfield, and the club were found to be about 300 out.
Maybe our guys are just a little innumerate

how does that work?
I figure City take an allocation of £30 max tickets, which they then have to sell on for face value....the ones skimmed off the top are bundled in with extras like dinner/travel etc and come at a premium rate, which enables some profit margin...

There may not even be a profit in it for City. It's mainly a loss leader to try and sell more corporate packages and season cards at the Etihad.

You're a good mate but I've got to say you're talking fucking bollocks. Either that or deliberately wumming. City in the City will cream off a couple of hundred and I bet that there'll be a load of Belgian fans there as well on a package.
of course Colin but not as many as you are saying. I honestly think its Watford being tight with our allocation. just my opinion, I have heard nothing concrete.

of course Colin but not as many as you are saying. I honestly think its Watford being tight with our allocation. just my opinion, I have heard nothing concrete.
Watford can't "be tight with the allocation". PL rules say 10% or 3,000 which ever is lower. In this case 10% (of 21,977) is lower and we should get around 2,200 tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.