wayne bridge - mancini is my only handicap

Breaker said:
Some Dude said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
hang on a minute, 9 pages in and not one of you have paid reference to the fact that apparently WENGER is sniffing round him on loan????!!!!!!! Surely this has got to be complete and utter bollocks?!!!
Exactly, It's almost as crazy as Almunia being at Arsenal. Also heard PSG and Juventus are interested, give me a break, the guy's about the standard Portsmouth.

Well Mourinho thought he was good enough to play 20+ games a year so there must be something there.
He used to be a good player but is past it now. I may have been abit over the top when I said Portsmouth but considering he failed to impress at relegated West Ham it doesn't look good for him.

Being honest, if I was bridge, I'd stay at City on the 90k my contract states I'm entitled to unless another club came forward with a similar contract. The only thing he's doing wrong at the moment is moaning to the press. He should be counting his blessings that he gets £4million a year for a few training sessions a week, lives in a big house and has sex with a woman who wouldn't even look at him were he not so fabulously wealthy. All the players we signed in the first year or two after the takeover were tempted by fat contracts and future glories and trophy's. Some worked out for us, some haven't. The only thing I'd suggest we do is, when a player signs a contract with us, a clause must be put in it that if you portray the club in a negative light whilst still on the payroll, you get fined 2 weeks wages.

him and his pal ashton just wanted a dig at bobby/city before he sculkes off to a lower league. I couldn't care less what most of the press think or wright.

Bye bye wayne

He's conveniently forgotten the abortion of a loan period he had at West Ham, where it transpired that no, it wasnt just us, he is actually gash.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
rastus said:
Show some respect,
Bridge was our best left back during our transitional stage better than Ball & Garrido, its not his fault we have improved dramatically. A lot of you are still calling Kolarov. We treat our players like shit including the club sometimes when its not called for. IMO

Why should we? He is a fucking wanker of the highest calibre. He is more interested in his celebrity profile and shopping trips than his football career. "our best left back" PMSL...the guy couldn't defend if his life depended on it. Sentiment wins you fuck all,move him on asap.

At that time he was ya nasty fucker

I not blame Mancio to get rid of Bridge.
His stat say it all
47 ---- Wayne Bridge made 47 crosses in season 2009-10 without seeing a single one reach a team-mate
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/may/10/premier-league-season-statistics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... statistics</a>

Sorry Bridge but you should listen to your manager and accept the offer from any club in Championship or start thinking seriously to play golf to kill your time here.

No wonder the gaffer got rid of Hughes, terrible business on and off the pitch. Can you imagine where we would be now if he was still in charge? Christmas puddings. Oh, and Bridge can fuck off!

Just remembered that that Ray Parlour said he thought Bridge was as good as Clichy, today on the transfer tavern. He'd obviously started drinking early I think!!!

I dont understand all the abuse in this thread, fair enough hes pretty gash but he was offered a certain wage hes entitled to pick it up, how many of you would change job to less than half of what you were paid now. If he is happy to play with the reserves fair enough let him collect what he was offered. Obviously can see where Mancini is coming from but his wages are relative to footballers not normal people and so we cant ecpect him to move on until the end of his contract regardless of the amount of football he plays.

Neil Ashton's moved quickly to edit his article and subsequently, it removes all the previous comments.

Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.